How can I Fix My New Nitro AN517-51 Keyboard?

Osi
Osi Member Posts: 3 New User
edited December 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hello Dear Friends,

I bought this laptop today and when i was trying to update drivers etc. I realize that some of the buttons on keyboard are not working. Some of them working when i press hardly but some of them never worked as " T and Right Move Button " I dont know how to fix this issue or is there any solution for this. I read that battery reset would be good solution for this but i cannot find the battery reset hole on my laptop. Could you please help me on this?  ( BTW i tried everything as software for this ) Thank you!

Answers

• Have you checked that the keyboard works correctly using safe boot? This model does not have a battery reset hole.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Osi
    Have you checked that the keyboard works correctly using safe boot? This model does not have a battery reset hole.
    Thank you for your answer. I did not try it because some of the buttons are just working when i press so hardly. Some of them are not working... I updated everything also bios but there is no action. I dont know whatelse can i do
  • Osi
    Have you checked that the keyboard works correctly using safe boot? This model does not have a battery reset hole.
    also its not working in BIOS settings. Exp. " Right and Down Move Button "
  • It's probably a problem with the keyboard. However, try changing the function key behavior function in bios and also try resetting the internal battery:
    If this does not work, I suggest that you try exchanging the notebook with the vendor.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Grantlewis1983
    Grantlewis1983 Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

Osi said:
    Hello Dear Friends,

I bought this laptop today and when i was trying to update drivers etc. I realize that some of the buttons on keyboard are not working. Some of them working when i press hardly but some of them never worked as " T and Right Move Button " I dont know how to fix this issue or is there any solution for this. I read that battery reset would be good solution for this but i cannot find the battery reset hole on my laptop. Could you please help me on this?  ( BTW i tried everything as software for this ) Thank you!
    Hey I just got this issue and tried installing the newest BIOS 1.31 and it seemed to fix my keys and now the function normally and i don't have to push hard on certain keys. Hope this helps.