Router upgrade recommendation for my Acer - Acer R3-43

Heidicoder2479
Heidicoder2479 Member Posts: 13

Tinkerer

edited September 2019 in Members Lounge
I have an Acer R3-431t that I use wirelessly with a zhone DSL router provided by consolidated communication. When I asked them what I needed to upgrade from their pos router they said has to be DSL/PPP other guy I spoke to said ADSL so idk if anyone can help me figure out what would be the best router to upgrade to that I won't have to sell my first born to get 😜. Also I live in a rural area and my isp sucks so a built in extender wouldn't hurt either if that's possible

Comments

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good evening Heidicoder2479 !

I advise TP-Link routers.
    There are several models, with the most varied configurations that suit any user.

https://www.tp-link.com/us/home-networking/wifi-router/

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• zyaansao
    zyaansao Member Posts: 1 New User
    Netgear router setup is very easy but even a single wrong step can ruin the whole process. However, you don’t have to worry as we are here to guide you with each and every step to make the router installation a piece of cake for you.
    Netgear router login
  • michaelwatkins
    michaelwatkins Member Posts: 1 New User
    Nighthawk routers are intended to help you enjoy seamless internet connectivity, be it for streaming video sites or playing games. Though the WiFi devices are easy to configure, some users find them difficult to set up and install. If you are stuck with setup issues on your Netgear Nighthawk router, then look no further as we’ve got you covered. Our support executives are available around the clock to troubleshoot any problem you may have with your Netgear WiFi router.
    netgear nighthawk app