What is Detection Verification in Device Manager? Why it's showing 'not installed'?

nullbyte
nullbyte Member Posts: 13 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
I did a clean install of Windows 10 and while I was installing drivers through Intel's driver assistant, I wanted to recheck the installed drivers on device manager and I saw 'Detection Verification' in 'other devices' tab. why is this happening? Any missing drivers? Please Help.

Best Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,186 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    It is a driver for intel or realtek audio. I downloaded this driver to solve the same problem on my notebook: https://www.driverscloud.com/pt/services/DownloadDriver/72140-1/key
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    You are welcome.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Harvey-Acer_Retired
    Harvey-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 330 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Hi nullbyte

A great use for Device Manager is to see if there are any hardware components for which you missed installing their drivers. If there are any components without drivers, you will find a category named Other devices,  Expand it, and Device Manager displays all the devices that are not known by Windows.

power drain: Just check the back of the unit, you can find a pin hole , unplug the charger and turn off the unit. now put a paper clip in the small pin 
    hole and press and hold it for 30 sec.

BIOS default: After power drain is done, power on the u nit, but as soon as you power on the unit keep pressing the F2 key so that it take you to BIOS 
    page.
    Press F9 and press Enter than press F10 and press Enter unit will restart
    Smile :)
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    It is a driver for intel or realtek audio. I downloaded this driver to solve the same problem on my notebook: https://www.driverscloud.com/pt/services/DownloadDriver/72140-1/key

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• nullbyte
    Thanks but the link is broken
  • nullbyte
    Hey it worked. The link you provided didn't work but i downloaded the drivers like you mentioned. Driver error is gone now. Thank you
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    You are welcome.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer