Hello I've been having trouble getting my priant screen button to work predator ph315-52

Tomgyoung
Tomgyoung Member Posts: 6 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hello I've been having trouble getting my priant screen button to work. I press the fn button the prtsc and nothing is happing all other keys work fine ive test them all. 
This seems to be software but I really dont know. Any tips?
aslo ive updated the bios from acer driver's website would this be the problem its my only guess.

Best Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,297 Trailblazer
    edited September 2019 Answer ✓
    You do not have to press the fn key for the prtsc button to work. Just press the prtsc telca and then open paint and paste the image. You can also enable the "print screen key" function, see:
    Resultado de imagem para print screen shortcut windows 10

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • XdxD
    XdxD Member Posts: 1,584 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    You can also use 'Windows Key + Print Screen'. This saves the screenshots to Pictures in C Drive.
    Trying to do my best here - Your happy Predator owner =)!

Answers

• What is the exact model of your notebook? Example an515-51-75kz. Have you checked the function key behavior function in uefi bios?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Tomgyoung
    edited September 2019
    sn ************************
    SNID *************
    PN predator ph315-52
    I have not checked the bio i really dont know how to do that. Did not mean to click no I didn't help on your comment sorry

[Post edited to remove inappropriate or personal content -Acer-Harvey]

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,297 Trailblazer
    You do not have to press the fn key for the prtsc button to work. Just press the prtsc telca and then open paint and paste the image. You can also enable the "print screen key" function, see:
    Resultado de imagem para print screen shortcut windows 10

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Tomgyoung
    okay looked into bios and the key is set to fuction key so everything there is fine. Ive tired to hold fn down the press prtsc ive tired to press fn  then press prtsc ive press esc to clear the fn button out but no luck so far.
  • Is function key behavior in media key or special key? Try changing and post the result. It's okay to mess with this function.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Tomgyoung
    Thanks for the help sir you fixed it for me!!!!! Your the best!!
  • You are welcome my friend.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• XdxD
    XdxD Member Posts: 1,584 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    You can also use 'Windows Key + Print Screen'. This saves the screenshots to Pictures in C Drive.
    Trying to do my best here - Your happy Predator owner =)!