compatible acer laptops for windows 10 updates

Options
MSS
MSS Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

edited March 18 in 2019 Archives
As I understands lots of old laptops do not work properly with windows 10 updates. What are models of acer laptops which did not break after windows 10 update recently (eg: keyboard break down, web camera break down etc)

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Options
    Good afternoon MSS !

The issue of Windows 10 release builds in absolutely has nothing to do with Acer.
    Microsoft updates have caused several incompatibility errors (such as webcam, keyboards, etc.) on various devices from all companies and developers.

What specific issue and which laptop model are you having problems with?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• MSS

Tinkerer

Options
    I am talking about aspire E1-431. Can I know whether ACER aspire A515-53 is affected by windows 10 update.

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Options
    There is no issue with any specific Acer device, but with the Windows updates themselves that may or may not cause these errors.
    A webcam speech error for example can affect one model while another exactly the same has nothing.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• MSS

Tinkerer

Options
    I am talking about aspire E1-431. Can I know whether ACER aspire A515-53 is affected by windows 10 update.

• MSS

Tinkerer

Options