Where to find my product key? Aspire A315-51-35DQ

la_lion_asad
la_lion_asad Member Posts: 4 New User
edited May 2022 in Aspire Laptops
I am not part of an organisation but when I try to activate, It says I need to connect to my organisation. I bought the laptop as an individual online.

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good afternoon la_lion_asad !

The Windows activation key is written directly to Bios and can be read with various methods or software, such as this: https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/product_cd_key_viewer.html

If you are having a problem, I suggest you try reinstalling your factory OEM system.
    If you cannot, you will need to contact the person who sold you the laptop.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• In addition, these programs that bypass Microsoft's activation system use an email account from some organization. This is just another indication of some illegal activity by the previous user. Follow maclane's tip, or reinstall windows by pressing alt + f10 and check if activation takes place with a digital license using your email!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • la_lion_asad
    la_lion_asad Member Posts: 4 New User
    I tried but it gives me an error code 0x8007007b
  • MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Error code 0x8007007B occurs when you cannot activate any of the previously listed Windows programs.

You are likely to have volume-licensed media if you use MSDN, TechNet, or MAPS, and you would most likely receive Multiple Activation Key (MAK).

Error code 0x8007007B simply means that the code being used has a cap on the number of times it can be activated or installed.

I suggest you download an official Microsoft ISO and perform a clean installation using your Bios validation key.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Have you tried activating windows using the serial provided by productkey without being connected to the internet? If any moderators are viewing this topic, no illegal activity is occurring here.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Rhy39
    Rhy39 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I need product key.. Pls. Help me. 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    @Rhy39 you should start your own thread using the Ask a Question button. Include you full model number (it usually is on the same sticker as your SN and SNID) and tell us what you have tried so far. If your computer shipped with Windows installed it should already be activated.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.