My laptop doesn't warn on 15, it only warns at 5 and it acts it out..

TF21045
TF21045 Member Posts: 138 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
NO RLLY, when the laptop goes to 15%, there was no warning so while i was playing roblox, IT HIBERNATES AT 5%

The message was: Your Battery is Very low
After the message, it said Locking and it turn off..
LIKE THIS IS SUPER ANNOYING!
Low battery notification is on (on battery)

and IT STILL WONT NOTIFY ME THE 15% WARNING WTF??

what should i do to stop this annoyance?

Answers

• TF21045
    edited September 2019
    oh wait, as you know the laptop model is Acer E5-575G-728J
    (i forgot it -_-)
  • TF21045
    edited September 2019
    the opposite thing is while i was browsing, it warns me at 15% but playing huge power taking games like roblox, IT DOESN'T WARN ME at 15%!! and i feel like the percentage is skipping thats why? but how do i still stop the annoyance?
  • Are you plugging in the power adapter when playing?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • TF21045
    ye i was but sometimes i plug in when it warns me (my attention is to plug in when the warning pops up)
  • TF21045
    ごめんあさい (sorry) for the late reply!
  • Have you tried uninstalling these drivers and resetting the battery?

https://youtu.be/NfhgnxUJoZo
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)