Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Tried to ask a question in Android Tablet forum. FAILED

GMtheGMGMtheGM Posts: 3Member New User
Purchased two Acer Iconia One 7 B1-A70 tablets to serve as communication devices for my new external security cameras. I have five tablets already, but only a poorly performing non-name brand model with higher than 4.2 and the cameras needed 5 or better. So, the purchase of the two Android 7 devices. Installed the app for the cameras, found them excessively unusable. "System is busy" just handcuffed the whole process to a point where I'm here asking for help. I've uninstalled just about everything I think is non-essential. That includes disabling services like Google everything but Play Store. Nothing seems to dent the small amount of app memory (I knew 1G was small, but I didn't think it's utilization was such that I couldn't run A SINGLE APP, along with a widget for my email and calendar. So I turned them off too. The result still wasn't good enough). At this point, I'm left with the impression that I am unlikely to have made a worse choice than I did in purchasing the Iconia One. And that I doubled the dumbness by buying two. Can you save me from kicking my own butt? How do I change the settings to reduce/eliminate this seizing up of the system? I'm okay with ending up with a single use for the tablet. As I said, I have others around here already. And no, I don't have a phone capable of doing anything more than making calls. I'm house bound, and don't need a phone like most people. Thanks in advance. GM