Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Aspire 3 getting burned trying play small games

I bought a laptop 3 day's ago. Model A315-55G-5296 (Aspire 3). Whan trying to play small games like "attack on Perl harbour" my laptop getting very hot. I monitored the temperature using afterBurner.it showing GPU temperature above 80 Celsius. So what can i do ?
 My lap has i5 8265U CPU, MX 230 2GB GPU , 8GB RAM.
Sorry for my bad english.

FAQ & Answers

• MaClaneMaClane Posts: 12,402ACE Trailblazer
    Good Morning ImashaAnjaani !

Laptops of this series do not have dimensions and hardware suitable for games, which eventually requires high demands and consequently the increase in temperatures.

This rocessador has a safe maximum TDP of 100ºC.
    Already the dedicated GPU of 78ºC.

In that case, I suggest you get a good active cooler basse to help lower the high temperatures.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

ACE Trailblazer 2014 - 2019