Pop/Crack Sound While closing lid sometimes and loose charging port.

Options
Piyush_Nagpal
Piyush_Nagpal Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I purchased Acer Nitro 5 ( AN515-43 ) just about 15 days ago and i have started to face problems already. First of all, my charging port is a bit loose, not as loose as the cable would fall apart but it's still loose. I did not noticed it earlier because it's my first laptop so i thought it would be like this only but my friend pointed this out as he also have the exact same model as I do and i checked with other Acer models too.
Secondly, there is some crack/pop sound whatever you may call it sometimes during opening of lid and mainly while closing the lid. The sound comes near from the Webcam area. I am really scared if this would cause any damage to the display in further days.
I really didn't expected this type of build quality from Acer. I bought this laptop about 15 days ago from an online store and return period is already over. I really don't know what to do now.

Answers

• Sreyas
    Sreyas Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

Options
    Well, you should call the ACER Customer Care people and tell them about this issues and request them to have someone come to you and check it out. If you are in India, then the toll free number is 1800 116677.