Acer CP315-1H - When I open my spin 315, not sure what I’ll get!

Patrick13
Patrick13 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
my chrome book Spin worked great until yesterday. When I opened the cover I had immediate access to the bottom icons and a button on the left to see my apps. Now I might get a blank screen or see my icons and apps but touch doesn’t work or normal. What’s going on? Would sue appreciate some help. 

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,672 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Try a full power cycle. Press and hold the power button for 30 seconds to force the full power off, then turn it on as you normally would.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• VinuVPMV
    VinuVPMV Member Posts: 44 Devotee WiFi Icon
    can you please tell me you model number and provide a screenshot for more understanding

Did this answer your question?  Please leave a "Like" and choose "yes" if i did. 
    If you need more help from dont forget to add me in your concern using "@VinuVPMV" without quotes.

Thanks for your valuable time, Enjoy the Acer family.

My device : Acer Nitro 5 AN515-43
    My ex-device : Acer Aspire 5 A315-53

• Patrick13
    Patrick13 Member Posts: 2 New User
    It’s a CP315-1H. Img 1is normal, touch screen works Img 2 is showing blank screen after opening. The power indicator is orange, I hit it and screen comes back but no touch function.(Img 3) Can close again and most times it begins working again  
  • VinuVPMV
    VinuVPMV Member Posts: 44 Devotee WiFi Icon
    either your software corrupted or your hardware is having some problem especially motherboard i will tag some higher users to this thread maybe they can help you.

@kno63

guys can anyone of you help this guys. will be great if you can do some help. Thank you.
    Did this answer your question?  Please leave a "Like" and choose "yes" if i did. 
    If you need more help from dont forget to add me in your concern using "@VinuVPMV" without quotes.

Thanks for your valuable time, Enjoy the Acer family.

My device : Acer Nitro 5 AN515-43
    My ex-device : Acer Aspire 5 A315-53

• Press the Esc + Reload keys simultaneously and press the power button on the left side of the system to enter Recovery Mode.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,672 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Try a full power cycle. Press and hold the power button for 30 seconds to force the full power off, then turn it on as you normally would.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.