Nitrosense not working Nitro 5

RJLICRUZ
RJLICRUZ Member Posts: 33 Troubleshooter
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I have a Nitro 5 and one day my nitrosense won't open. it appears open on task manager but the software itself isn't working. I tried reinstalling but it didn't work. Please help thanks

Answers

• What is the exact model of notebook? Example ph317-51-77fh.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • RJLICRUZ
    Nitro AN515-42
    *tried system restoring, still no effect
  • TECH_MAN
    TECH_MAN Ally Posts: 453
    Hi RJLICRUZ
    Have try doing windows Update ? If Yes Try:-
    1st uninstall Nitrosense. then download Nitrosense again and extract the files to a new folder and do nothing with it yet. Now download Predator sense under the Applications Tab here https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/7311?b=1 as with Nitrosense extract the files to a new folder, in this folder you will open the sub folder V2.01 and then copy the file "Setup", now paste this into the Nitrosense folder that you made at the beginning and then double click and run "Setup" that you copied from Predator into the Nitrosense folder

Below is the Predator sense folder and the file that you are going to copy to Nitrosense

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • RJLICRUZ
    So first thing I do is uninstall Nitrosense then download it again, what do you mean by extract  to a new folder? do i just make a new one? and then once i download predator sense what do i exacty do?
  • RJLICRUZ
    still not working please help! i am lost in the directions
  • Have you tried the appxbundel app that is contained in the plugs folder?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • RJLICRUZ
    where can i find that?
  • RJLICRUZ
    found it, just say nitro sense already installed and when i launch it the logo just appears then dissapears
  • ¿Qué sucede cuando abres y cierras nitro sense tres veces?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• RJLICRUZ
    nothing since nitro just stuck at task manager doing nothing
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer