Nvidia error on my Nitro 7

Options
Abhishek1998
Abhishek1998 Member Posts: 24 Networker
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I just formatted my laptop and there is the error of nvidia.
Cant update drivers of nivida via geforce experience and cant open nvidia conrtol panel.

Answers

• TECH_MAN
    TECH_MAN Ally Posts: 453
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Hi Abhishek1998

Make sure that Nvidia Control Panel isn’t hidden

Sometimes you can’t open Nvidia Control Panel simply because it’s hidden. Certain software or Windows update can hide it, but there’s a way to fix this problem. To do it, just follow these steps:

1. Press Windows Key + S and enter control panel. Choose Control Panel from the list of results.
      Cant find Nvidia Control Panel
    2. When Control Panel opens, choose Nvidia Control Panel.
      Nvidia Control Panel missing
    3. Nvidia Control Panel should now open. Go to Desktop and select Add Desktop Context Menu and Show Notification Tray Icon.
      Nvidia Control Panel has stopped working Windows 10

After doing that, you should see Nvidia Control Panel in your Taskbar and in your context menu.

Not being able to open Nvidia Control Panel can be a big problem, especially if you want to fine-tune your graphics card. However, we hope that you managed to solve this issue by using one of our solutions.

*Hit Accept if it's Helpful*

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • Abhishek1998
    Abhishek1998 Member Posts: 24 Networker
    Options
    cant open it gives me error.
    i attached pic before
    see picture in above post
  • andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Uninstall Geforce Experience and anything that says Nvidia in Control Panel/Uninstall Programs then do a clean uninstall of your current Nvidia drivers and control center using DDU  https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html the download links are at the bottom of the page. then reinstall updated Nvidia drivers from https://www.nvidia.com/Download/Find.aspx
    Do NOT install GEforce Experience just install the Drivers in normal mode

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★