acer nitro 5 spin screen replacement

Options
niz04
niz04 Member Posts: 32 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I have bought this laptop in 2018 and till now laptop is facing soo many problems. keyboard have been changed 4 times after soo many mails and tweet and ignorance is there top priority. i was facing screen issue from start. But i ignored it but suddenly from one small black dot it kept increasing to 2 now there are white dots too, total nine dots. i asked acer first they said they don't cover this in warranty(pricey screen). again i tweeted acer soo many times then they replied and asked me to email them and they asked again for picture i have provided them then they logged the complain (case id *********)and service engineer came and he can see the dots properly and acer need picture of dots in bios(should i use laptop in bios mode or play move in bios). service engineer requested acer for parts but acer clearly denied it and said it is a dead pixel (dead pixel doesn't change color from angle) and it is not covered under warranty and you should go to nearby service center and pay the charge to get the screen replaced. and they closed the case saying "DP-09-DISPLAY UNIFORMITY". many company change the screen without hassle like MSI, HP, LENOVO but not ACER.i begged them to replace the screen and i am student and i can't pay for it even i have extended warranty then what's the use of warranty when a consumer have to pay for all important component mostly pricey one. now they are again ignoring me no email replies no tweets replies and i mailed the regional manager too she didn't replied again emailed acer they said the same thing you have to pay for it. worst after sale service. is there any way to get this dots fixed cause i know changing a ips display which has touchscreen will cost a hell. or anyway to make acer replace the screen free of cost.please hep me out.

[Post edited to remove inappropriate or personal content -Acer-Harvey]

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Can you send a screenshot of the dead pixel in bios and windows 10? There are a few procedures that can solve the problem: https://community.acer.com/pt/discussion/comment/652964/#Comment_652964
    The topic is in Portuguese. But I think the google translator can help you!
    Can you also inform the notebook model? Example an515-51-75kz.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)