Please help me! Acer aspire E15 E5-576G-5762 Battery drops to 95% or 98% immediately after unplugged

godian4u
godian4u Member Posts: 9 New User
edited April 23 in 2019 Archives
This laptop is still very new..not even upto 7days Old but I found out that immediately after i take the power cord out from the socket the laptop battery drops to 98% or even 95% sometimes.. doesn't stay on 100%..but the battery is lasting so well on usage and the battery health status is showing that the battery life is still Good... please is this normal? If Not what can I do to resolve this thanks

Answers

• Have you tried calibrating the battery?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • godian4u
    godian4u Member Posts: 9 New User
    Thanks for replying me... I've not calibrated the battery already..I thought I should wait for help first before trying anything..but would it help?
  • I believe the battery meter is out of calibration.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • roshanamin
    roshanamin Member Posts: 62 Die Hard WiFi Icon
    What's the method to calibrate the battery for this particular model? Also my device is a year old now and I use the battery carefully by not keeping it plugged in all the time or overcharging and once in a while fully discharging the battery (it automatically shuts down the battery showing critical battery but system does not allow it to be 0%) and then charge it fully up to 100% before unplugging it. So is it a wise idea to depress the battery reset button by depressing it with a clip when there is no issue but then do not want a issue to crop up where none exists but this immediate drop of a percent immediately upon disconnecting after 100% is a issue I too had since the beginning.
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer