why cant i factory reset?

Options
clinton90
clinton90 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I have tried everything to factory reset my acer nitro 5 to its factory setting and every method I have tried gets to 1% then pings an error has occurred. nothing happens and I just end up at the log in screen again. all this has come about when I was updating a stream game and needed space on ssd so I deleted a few documents, videos and pics to clear space. then I checked for hidden files to make sure there was no sneaky ones I didn't want and then everything went down from there. some how 50gb of space was found on the ssd half my apps wouldn't load (not even Microsoft edge was working). ive managed to get most going again accept discord. it says java script error. the only thing I can think to do it start all over but it wont let me.

anny help resolving this issue would help a lot and im stuck with a useless laptop without being able to reset it

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What is the exact model of the notebook? Example an515-51-75kz. Also, have you tried pressing alt + f10 before the Acer logo?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • clinton90
    Options
    An515-52-75k7 i tried alt+ f10 and nothing happened
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    At some point did you format the hd? Is d2d recovery active on uefi-bios?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • clinton90
    Options
    I have no idea what ive done. I have no recovery files  
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Is windows being booted or not?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• clinton90
    Options
    The computer boots up and operates fine. Just cant get discord to run and when i try to factory reset to start ove r it says error at 1%

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    When you try to install discord, does an error appear?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer