Installation problems AN515-4*

Bups
Bups Member Posts: 4 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I've tried clean installing windows 10 in my Acer Nitro 5 AN515-42, while installing VGA drivers from the Acer website it goes to black screen. All I have to do is to go back go reinstalling win10. Is there any solution to this problem?

Answers

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,745 Pathfinder
    @Bups
    Reinstalling the win10 will fix the issue.

Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • Some users have stated that the latest version of adrenalin has fixed several bugs.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    Bups said:
    I've tried clean installing windows 10 in my Acer Nitro 5 AN515-42, while installing VGA drivers from the Acer website it goes to black screen. All I have to do is to go back go reinstalling win10. Is there any solution to this problem?

Download the drivers from AMD here and it includes the AMD Adrenalin Control Center , if I have answered your question please click YES
    https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/rn-rad-win-19-9-1

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• Bups
    andylb said:
    Bups said:

Download the drivers from AMD here and it includes the AMD Adrenalin Control Center , if I have answered your question please click YES
    Do I still need to install the 560X drivers? Im still new to AMD sorry for a lot of questions.
  • andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    edited September 2019
    Bups said:
    andylb said:
    Bups said:

Do I still need to install the 560X drivers? Im still new to AMD sorry for a lot of questions.

Nothing else to install, it will install The AMD Adrenalin Control Center, the RX 560x drivers and the Vega 8 VGA drivers. When you click the link above scroll down to the Windows 10 64bit download 
    download to your desktop and then double click etc..

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• Bups
    andylb said:
    Bups said:
    andylb said:
    Bups said:

Nothing else to install, it will install The AMD Adrenalin Control Center, the RX 560x drivers and the Vega 8 VGA drivers. When you click the link above scroll down to the Windows 10 64bit download 
    download to your desktop and then double click etc..
    Still no use. Driver wont install. Do I need to udpate win10 prior to imstalling the AMD driver?
  • I suggest you try upgrading windows 10 to version 1903 as some versions of adrenalin are compatible with this version of windows.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)