Low FPS on new Acer Predator 300 (1660Ti)

SpeaR
SpeaR Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
so ... I just picked up my new laptop and I have a problem that the average fps in CSGO are around 150 on the lowest possible settings. I play on TURBO, what can I do in this case? Is it normal?
In the battery settings I have the highest performance the same in the NVIDIA settings

Processor
Memory
16GB 
Display
17'3 144Hz IPS

Answers

• TECH_MAN
    TECH_MAN Ally Posts: 453
    Hi SpeaR

Can you try running a memory diagnostic and check the results. Process below.

To launch the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool, open the Start menu, type “Windows Memory Diagnostic”, and press Enter.

You can also press Windows Key + R, type “mdsched.exe” into the Run dialog that appears, and press Enter.

You’ll need to reboot your computer to perform the test. While the test is happening, you won’t be able to use your computer.

To agree to this, click “Restart now and check for problems (recommended)”. Be sure to save your work first. Your computer will immediately restart.

Your computer will restart and the Windows Memory Diagnostics Tool screen will appear. Just leave it be and let it perform the test. This may take several minutes. During this process, you’ll see a progress bar and a “Status” message will inform you if any problems have been detected during the process.

LIKE - if helpful

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!