Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Code 43 after latest Windows update

Wilco77Wilco77 Posts: 2Member New User
Hello,

After the latest Windows 10 update, I noticed I was having issues. My display adapter, Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620 was now giving the common error code 43. I tried everything I could find on the internet, uninstalled updates, system restore, etc... Nothing worked. The next morning I had the blue screen and "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED", and I had to reformat the computer. To my surprise, I still had the code 43 error and I tried again what the internet had to offer, the problem persisted. There was even another update which did not fix this. I was wondering if anyone could assist me, my computer is less than a year old and I doubt it is a hardware issue. I do not see in forums people having this problem recently.

I have an Acer Swift SF314-52 Intel Core i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz, 1800 Mhz, 4 cores, 8 Logical processors.

I did not try the BIOS options suggested by the internet as it could damage my hardware, my BIOS mode is UEFI.

Thanks a lot, I have spent a long time trying to fix this but nothing works.

William

Comments

• Wilco77Wilco77 Posts: 2Member New User
    Problem solved! I needed to uninstall and reinstall AFTER the most recent update, I guess they fixed the bug.