BIOS ( InsydeH20 v1.11 ) no secure boot, legacy mode, UEFI selection " can't boot from DVD/USB "

Options
Oyasumi
Oyasumi Member Posts: 4 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Tags: @egydiocoelho
Problem: I tried booting Arch Linux from unetbootin and easybcd just by trying to launch it from the hard drive and i thought it would work, but it didnt, than i tried it from the dvd and usb, still doesnt work, i selected to force boot the " USB HDD and every drive " still doesnt work, it just loads still the windows 7 that i have. So than i realised that i need to change the UEFI or Legacy mode or whatever it is the problem in BIOS that doesnt boot from usb, but theres no such a thing like a Select a boot mode: or ext. Is it because my BIOS is old? or what? ( i downloaded the latest BIOS driver which is v1.11 ) I tried even plop boot manager, still doesnt work ( or maybe im just doing something wrong ) im still trying to load it from usb, but nothing works, tried multiple usb drivers, which is SanDisk 32gb and some other brand that i dont know. Any help? MODEL: eMachines e732g if needed.

Answers

• Oyasumi
    Options
    Also model: eMachines e732g  if needed.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Is this your model? E732G-373G32Mnkk
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Oyasumi
    Options
    @egydiocoelho almost got it right, its E732G-373G50Mnkk
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    DigitI would like you to send a screenshot of the uefi-bios info guide and boot.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I believe your motherboard has the old firmware without uefi mode support. Have you converted the flash drive to mbr? Are you using x64 or x86 version of windows 7?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer