Acer Spin 5 SP513-51-53FC dying after a factory reset

2»

Answers

• Rouge_River
    Rouge_River Member Posts: 16 Troubleshooter
    Thank you egydiocoelho. I didn't download these files and don't know what these files for. I just download from acer website and got the VJBI0114.exe. the sysytem don't let me run the  upgrade application without the battery in normal status. 
  • Are the drivers I / O! they might solve the toucscreen and battery issue. You can download as these are links provided by Acer.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Rouge_River
    Rouge_River Member Posts: 16 Troubleshooter
    Answer ✓
    finally solve the problem by Getting BIOS/Firmware updates from Device Manager. Thank you for your help egydiocoelho

• You're welcome. Yes, it is possible to update uefi-bios through the firmware driver. But keep in mind that the risk is higher as no power adapter connection is required, ie windows can update the bios without the laptop being connected to the power adapter.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)