Helios 300 PH315-52-78VL - SSD adapter/caddy

simpsonstu
simpsonstu Member Posts: 10 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Just bought the laptop and apparently there should be a floppy blue SSD caddy and cable in there, unfortunately I didn't see one. does anyone know where I can get hold of one, I've tried support but not heard anything so far? Was it the cable and the caddy or just the caddy in the box?
Cheers Stu

Answers

• Do you live in the United States or Canada? If so, check this link: https://csapps.acer.com/kit-request/#submit
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • simpsonstu
    Sadly not i'm in the UK
  • What is the exact model of your notebook? Example v3-571-6682.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • simpsonstu
    Just tried the form anyway but says form no longer in use. Acer uk will not reply to any support emails, very frustrating.
  • simpsonstu
    Hi model is PH315-52-78VL.

Thanks
  • Check here my friend:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• simpsonstu
    Thankyou for the part numbers, the difficulty i am having is noone at Acer UK is interested as the laptop was purchased in the USA, i was there on business and brought it home, surely they should know where to source them from?
  • Have you checked in the Acer store? https://store.acer.com/en-us/accessories/storage-drives

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• simpsonstu
    Hi i managed to find the cable but the part number you provided to me for the HDD rubber does not seem to be on the system of Acer, they can't find it ! Do you have a link to that part number so i can send them the page? Thanks for your replies !!
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• simpsonstu
    Thanks where did you find the link to the part numbers?
  • In the service manual of your model.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• simpsonstu
    Ok folks resurrecting this thread! I have tried so hard to get the part number for the flexible 2.5 caddy casing for the above laptop as I obv either threw it away or it never came in my Predator package. Noone and I mean no one in ACER can find this item and ship it to the UK , infact the UK guys who found the cable to attach to the drive could not see it existed on their screens. This can't be that difficult, such a shame, the drive space needs sorting but they can't help at all, anyone know as the part number for it above doesn't exist?
  • Have you searched for ph317-53 hdd support? Both are compatible!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer