I recently got an Acer Nitro 5 and I can't disable keyboard lighting timeout

ALMIGHTYGeek
ALMIGHTYGeek Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I've already gone into the bios and disabled it, but it still turns off after a short amount of time. It may not seem like a big deal but this almost makes the ***** thing unusable in the night.

Answers

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    It will still turn off after 30 seconds on battery power but should stay on when plugged into power. If I have answered your question please click YES

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• ALMIGHTYGeek
    ALMIGHTYGeek Member Posts: 2 New User
    andylb said:
    It will still turn off after 30 seconds on battery power but should stay on when plugged into power. If I have answered your question please click YES
    is there any way for it to stay on with it not plugged in, like I said it almost makes the ***** thing useless for use during the night time to have to wake up my keyboard by having to press shift (or whatever various other buttons there are)
  • andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    andylb said:
    is there any way for it to stay on with it not plugged in, like I said it almost makes the ***** thing useless for use during the night time to have to wake up my keyboard by having to press shift (or whatever various other buttons there are)

I am sorry but there isn't any way too make it stay on when on battery, I just hit the space bar. Although it's not the answer you wanted, I believe I have answered your question

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★