Infinite loop on acer aspire laptop after trying to boot from USB

tinkywinky869
tinkywinky869 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
My mother gave me her old acer aspire laptop in order for me to install XP on it cause she had windows 7 installed and its an old one and it was designed for XP.(it was very slow but working)So i put windows XP on a USB and made it bootable via RUFUS 3.6 and afterwards I tried changing the boot priority options to usb which didn't load but removing the USB I am now stuck in an infinite start up loop and I tried almost everything I could find.The computer starts off once goes to the first loading screen - I get a blue screen which I can't read and than it turns off with the option of launching start up repair.When I launch start up repair it says windows is loading files- after that loads I get a blue screen of death and an error message saying I should change the lighting or the computer has a virus.
I have tried 
- ALt F 10(It doesn't give me the correct boot menu for some reason just some text)
-f8 loading into safe mode does not working(same blue screen for like 1/10th of a second
-changing bios settings(reverted them back when I saw it wasnt working)
I am just stuck and I don't know what to do.I doubt me trying to boot from a USb ruined the computer so Im wondering whats the deal here
The laptop is aspire one d260
cpu intel atom n450 1.66 GHZ
1 gb ram
3 cell battery
160 gb HDD storage

Answers

• What is the model of your notebook? Example an515-51-75kz.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)