is buying acer laptop the worst mistake i have ever made

aniket79
aniket79 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
my acer swift 3 laptop has already repaired 4 times the last repair took 2 months they even tried to trick me by giving the laptop with lower specifications that my original one
after when i noticed that and sent my laptoo again for repair they delivered the laptoo saying that it has repaired but my issue wasnt resolved even after changing the motherboard and the screen

so i complained again the enginner came
but then suddenly my laptop stopped powering up
now they again picked up my laptop and saying that motherboard will change again

if acer cannot repair my laptop in warranty then shouldn't they replaced my laptop
but no 
they dont even pick my phone 
such a creepy brand acer is
i seriously regretting buy acer

now again i will never buy acer product
and never let buy my friends of relatives acer product

case id: *********

[Post edited to remove inappropriate or personal content -Acer-Harvey]

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,328 Trailblazer
    Sorry. Click the ACER worldwide button at the bottom of this page. Click your country. Then choose the support button. Then use the chatline or contact ACER link to try to resolve your issue with the repair facility. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Hi aniket79

Unfortunately, this forum is not a direct portal to  Customer service or Technical support, many Acer employees read the various topics posted here and you will notice that some Acer employees interact with members when appropriate, but primarily we want the community to be a place where members can exchange their own advice and ideas (this is a peer to peer community). 

If you need technical assistance you can go to our page https://www.acer.com/worldwide/ where you can select the country of your location and under the support tab, you can find the available service centers and technical support phone numbers.     

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/IN/content/service-contact

Note: This thread will be now closed. 

Thanks in advance,

Acer-Manny

This discussion has been closed.