Predator changed its name to Aspire XXXX after reinstalling windows predator G3-572

RamzyNatsheh
RamzyNatsheh Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
So I have a predator G3-572 the CPU fan suddenly decided to not work, I reinstalled my windows and the bios changed its name to Aspire XXXX, this computer is 2 years old my warranty has finished, it has caused me alot of problems like seriously. first I bought the computer it was faulty the video card was not working at all, send it to repair within the first week of buying they replaced the motherboard, six month later of that the motherboard crashed suddenly repair said they have no idea how it crashed so they replaced it again, and now I am facing a no working fan and bios name change, 
first question: Do you think they are connected ? the fan with the bios name difference, I read that the bios find no reason to power my fan anymore knowing that In G
3-572 there are two one for GPU and one for CPU, GPU is working fine. 
second : Seriously Acer am I supposed to suffer that much with a faulty computer of yours and what can you guys do to help me I payed alot of money ?
Third : Does anyone have a decent way to fix this without having to edit my registry and mess around with the computer
I bought my computer from 
Virgin Megastores in Jordan Amman, But seriously someone should do something about them, really bad service and I am the blame for everything, and I requested a warranty extension for such computer with all its problems and they refused they said i have to buy it, does that even make sense. 
Please help