Predator PT515-51 - New day old Predator Triton 500 is already crashing? :(

dalilah
dalilah Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
So today I setup my new Acer Predator Triton 500 that I got for my 18th birthday the day before (was too tired to set it up the day of) Everything had been going well; I used the computer for a total of 3 hours straight, things had been running smoothly, most of the time consisted of me signing up for stuff and downloading steam,java, and minecraft. I decided I wanted to play minecraft and add some mods in there (by some I mean 2), and I would only "play" minecraft for 2 minute intervals (because I was looking up youtube tutorials on how to download the mods and they were directing me to make sure minecraft was running beforehand and all that good stuff) So yay! I had spent 2 hours researching and looking up tutorials and I had successfully downloaded the mods without any problems! So everything was running super smoothly and I wanted to finally play minecraft. It was all going swell for about 5 minutes until my computer crashed and a blue screen popped up and gave me the error: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. The blue message screen said that my computer would start momentarily but the progress stayed at 0% and my computer kept making a loud buzzing noise for about 10 minutes :( so it seemed fruitless and I held down the power button until it turned on and I started it back up again. I was really worried because the computer is brand new and it is so expensive! :( I looked up discussions w/ people who had a similar experience and there was one that really phased me that mentioned they had been having crashing problems with their acer computer the first week they got it! They also mentioned that they would continue using it and expecting it to eventually crash every time (and it did) As someone who also plans to use this computer for everything (college, digital art, gaming) I absolutely cannot have a computer that is going to unexpectedly crash every time I'm on it. I'm honestly afraid to download any other games or painting softwares because I fear its going to crash just like the first time... I hope someone can offer a good solution and I plan to reply as cooperatively and promptly as possible :( 

Comments