Acer Aspire E5-573-C11X Battery is at 6%, Plugged-In, Charging

Options
Judecalen
Judecalen Member Posts: 2 New User
edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi! Good day, can someone help me with my issue? Im having problems with my Acer Aspire E5-573-C11X about the charging itself, it says it is plugged-in and charging but the percentage won't even increase, please, please help me with this issue, 

Comments

• SedaRay
    SedaRay Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Same problem with Aspire E1-531.  I bought a new battery and sometimes it charges for a few seconds, then beeps and goes back to "not charging" - the computer works fine with no battery  using the charger, so I don't think it's the charger.  I've tried all the combinations of holding the power button to cycle it and removing and replacing the battery, no luck. Pretty much makes it useless.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you checked the battery status on hwinfo64?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    On the e5-573 model, there is an uefi battery update, see:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Judecalen
    Judecalen Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    @egydiocoelho thanks bro, I just updated the BIOS and it magically worked, don't know why this happened but thank God it worked out just fine
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Great my friend!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer