XB271HU Sharpness

kubatbg1
kubatbg1 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited February 14 in 2019 Archives
Hi. In my monitor Acer switched panel on RMA. I think now i have less sharp. Maybe its just me. How Can I check that? If you have any idea, we can compare our XB271HU IPS.

Answers

• Ishy
    Ishy Member Posts: 143 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    Hi, @kubatbg1 Please check on the menu to change the sharpness to suit your needs. The menu could be accessed through the buttons on the button right.
  • Blues
    Blues Member Posts: 61 Devotee WiFi Icon
    kubatbg1 said:
    Hi. In my monitor Acer switched panel on RMA. I think now i have less sharp. Maybe its just me. How Can I check that? If you have any idea, we can compare our XB271HU IPS.
    You can try changing the resolution and test with different cables to see the change. 

Also, in windows you have option to do calibration. Please try that or else use this link to test the sharpness.

If you think the answer helps you. Please click on LIKE
    If you think the answer fixed the issue. Please click on ACCEPT
    If my comment gives you a solution then please hit on "Yes"
    If you like or agree to my comment then please hit "Like"
  • kubatbg1
    Ishy said:
    Hi, @kubatbg1 Please check on the menu to change the sharpness to suit your needs. The menu could be accessed through the buttons on the button right.
    XB271HU doesnt have sharpness option in menu.
  • kubatbg1
    Blues said:
    kubatbg1 said:
    You can try changing the resolution and test with different cables to see the change. 

Also, in windows you have option to do calibration. Please try that or else use this link to test the sharpness.

If you think the answer helps you. Please click on LIKE
    If you think the answer fixed the issue. Please click on ACCEPT
    Monitor didn't pass the best but i dont understand these pictures and i dont know if me sharpness is too low or too high.