acer nitro 5 ryzen 1tb 8gb i5 8gen

Options
devil1999
devil1999 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I recently about 4 months ago bought acer nitro 5 ryzen.Could you tell me the boot up time and usb transfer speed of the laptop because for my laptop it takes about 30 seconds to boot up and usb tranfer speed is about 8-11 mbps through the 3.0 usb port which is quite slow for such a laptop and the data transfer graph is also not constant , its going up down.And moreover when the laptop starts the disk usage goes to a 100 % fro about 3 minutes,it takes about 5-10 seconds to open an app or any file.Its like multitasking is difficult.Laptop is i5 8gen 1tb 8gb ram nitro ryzen.Could anyone tell me the problem.Is the laptop defective?Its unfair after buying this thing if u dnt have any speed.My prvious laptop which is about 5 years old boots up faster than this.Plz tell the problem fast?

Answers

• B4ttleSky
    B4ttleSky Member Posts: 136 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    Options
    devil1999 said:
    I recently about 4 months ago bought acer nitro 5 ryzen.Could you tell me the boot up time and usb transfer speed of the laptop because for my laptop it takes about 30 seconds to boot up and usb tranfer speed is about 8-11 mbps through the 3.0 usb port which is quite slow for such a laptop and the data transfer graph is also not constant , its going up down.And moreover when the laptop starts the disk usage goes to a 100 % fro about 3 minutes,it takes about 5-10 seconds to open an app or any file.Its like multitasking is difficult.Laptop is i5 8gen 1tb 8gb ram nitro ryzen.Could anyone tell me the problem.Is the laptop defective?Its unfair after buying this thing if u dnt have any speed.My prvious laptop which is about 5 years old boots up faster than this.Plz tell the problem fast?
    hi i have the same laptop and the problem is the HDD as it is slow 5400rpm, i fixed it by adding an M.2 green Western Digital 240gb SSD and its buttersmooth