acer does not recognise snid number and model is not in list P643-M-53214G50Makk

abcjay
abcjay Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi, 
I have an 

ACER TravelMate P643-M-53214G50Makk.

recently windows 10 updated and now my fan is running high speed crazy intermittendly and my touchpad does not work properly. I tried to change settings of my touchpad in the device manager, but it is no longer in the list of devices, also not hidden. Now trying to find the driver on acer website, but they dont recognise their own product.. what now??

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good evening abcjay !

Acer only provides drivers approved for this model in Windows versions 7 and 8: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/IN/content/support-product/4391;-;TravelMate+P643-M

If you have installed Windows 10 you should look for other ways to get drivers such as DriverBooster or DriverMax for example.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!