brand new swift glitching SF313-51-57EQ

antaylor4
antaylor4 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I just got this laptop 2 months ago and am already having problems. While I'm watching videos or listening to music the sound and/or video will glitch for a second and it will happen multiple times. on two occasions now my laptop has frozen and gone to a blue error screen while the loud glitching noise is blaring. the error screen says my pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. the percentage will run-up to 100% and my laptop will carry on as if nothing has happened. should I send this in and get a new one? or send it to get fixed. I start my third year of college in two weeks and can't afford to not have a laptop at the start of the semester. 

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good evening antaylor4 !

First you should tell which EXACT model of your laptop and which version of Windows.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• antaylor4
    antaylor4 Member Posts: 2 New User
    MaClane said:
    Good evening antaylor4 !

First you should tell which EXACT model of your laptop and which version of Windows.

SF313-51-57EQ with Windows 10 home. I’ve read other people having the same issue and that the main problem is windows 10 and not the laptop itself. Thank you for your help!
  • MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    What build version of Windows is it?
    Already updated all your drivers?
    Does it occur on both the battery and the power outlet?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!