PH315-52-5520 - PredatorSense key not working along with other Acer applications.

Options
amit_23
amit_23 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hello Guys,
I have just recently purchased Acer predator Helios 300- 2019 variant about a week ago. Since then I haven’t been able to use PredatorSense and other pre installed Acer apps. I just updated to windows 1903 recently. When I press the PredatorSense key a small window pops up above on the screen and that’s it nothing happens after that. If anyone wants to see the pop-up I get after pressing the PredatorSense key then I will upload the screenshot of that aswell to understand what’s going on here.
I’m new to gaming laptops actually this is my very first gaming laptop so please excuse if I couldn’t understand something.
So guys If anyone of you have any idea about this situation of mine then please help.
thanks in advance.

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,767 Trailblazer
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • amit_23
    Options
    Hey egydiocoelho
    thanks for the response, no i didn’t see that post.
    and for the second one I was trying to install the latest version of predator sense which you just posted the link of but I didn’t complete it because I think my predator sense is of the latest version that’s the reason why when I tried to install it a window poped-up and asked me to remove the current version of it and I didn’t go further into that. 
    Do you recommend me to remove it and try installing it all over again ? Do you recommend this with other Acer apps too ?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Yes, remove the previous one. Also, when extracting the folder, look for the appxbundle file and install it.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • amit_23
    Options
    Okay egydiocoelho,
    Thanks mate I will do that for sure.
    Apart from that appxbundle file, do I need to install any other file aswell from the zip folder ?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Yes. install the all vclibs and .net too.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• amit_23
    Options
    Okay mat,
    thanks I will let you the result of it.