Acer aspire V3-571G laptop ,upgraded to how much Ram ?

Options
2»

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What model of ram did you buy?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Ayushbisht12
    Ayushbisht12 Member Posts: 20

Tinkerer

Options
    Hello ,please give my answer 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    How many gigabytes of ram does the notebook have?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Ayushbisht12

Tinkerer

edited August 2019
    Options
    How many gigabytes of ram does the notebook have?
     8 gb 
  • Ayushbisht12

Tinkerer

Options
    What model of ram did you buy?
    1333 ,4 gb ddr3 samsung cl 9T ,
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Can you enter the exact model of ram you bought?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Ayushbisht12

Tinkerer

Options
    Can you enter the exact model of ram you bought?

• Ayushbisht12

Tinkerer

Options

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    The ram you bought is 2rx8. Can you tell if the other ram is 1rx8 or 2rx8?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Ayushbisht12

Tinkerer

Options
    Other ram is 2Rx8
  • Ayushbisht12

Tinkerer

Options
    Other ram is 2Rx8

• Ayushbisht12

Tinkerer

Options
    My laptop ram is expandable upto ?  16 gb or 8 gb only . ,please clear it 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I believe it is possible yes. See here that 145 users were able to install 8gb memory in this model, see:
    But as I reported earlier, I'm not 100% sure it will work.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer