Warranty is unsecured? Nitro 5 Gaming laptop

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi all,
I just experienced a very bad encounter with Acer Service Corporation.
I bought an Acer Nitro 5 Gaming laptop in last November (2018) for my son as a gift. It was the second Acer laptop I bought because the first one was running without issues for 5 years. My son loves it and uses it everyday. He plays games and brings it to the computer courses. He takes care of it and we bought him a laptop bag to carry it.
Unfortunately, he could not open the laptop last week ( July 10, 2019). The screen showed " no bootable device ". Since the laptop is still in warranty, so we contacted the service and dropped it off at Acer Repair Centre. The next day we received the email from Acer Service that the Acer technican noticed the unit has been opened before by someone. 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

So far I did not receive any feedback from Acer and a bit disappointed with their service.

Is there anyway to file the complaint?

Thanks!

[Post edited to remove inappropriate or personal content -Acer-Manny]

Comments

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Options
    Hi, 
    Sorry to hear bout your experience, just to clarify, the Acer Forum Discussions were designed as a peer to peer support community where Acer users help other Acer users. This community is not a direct portal to Customer service, although you will notice that some Acer employees interact with members here.

Please send a private message to Acer-Manny with the serial number of your device so that they can check the case notes and help you address your concerns.
    https://community.acer.com/en/messages/add/Acer-Manny 

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!