i need some helpi have acer 15 cb3-532 how to set up windows 10

sjv6871sjv6871 Posts: 1Member New User
help please

FAQ & Answers

• MaClaneMaClane Posts: 13,506ACE Trailblazer
    Good Morning sjv6871 !

What EXACT model of your laptop?
    Is it a chromebook?
    Do you have an official and original copy of WIndows 10 with a valid key?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

ACE Trailblazer 2014 - 2019 

• IvorTollahIvorTollah Posts: 22Member

Tinkerer

Google has removed dual boot compatibility with Chromebooks 
    https://www.androidheadlines.com/2019/05/google-chromebook-windows-dual-boot-dropped.html

I would wonder why you would want to do this at all though, your particular model of Chromebook only has a 16Gb hard drive and 2Gb RAM, installing Windows on this machine would bring it to a grinding halt - the space required to install windows would eclipse the available space on the hard drive (32Gb minimum with 64Gb recommended I think) you would have to install windows on a USB and then run it from there.  Even then it would not be a pleasent experience.

You should look at options to dual-boot with Linux though, there is Crostini which is specifically for Chromebooks, you have an Intel chipset so you should be able to pick from a range of Linux distro's that would fit on the hard drive and it would be a lot faster and more stable than Windows could ever be on the same machine. Here's a link to a YouTube video that shows you how to install Linux on a Chromebook. 

Hope this helps.