SpinSP314-51-376C My acer laptop keeps on restarting every minute! HELP ASAP!

HomelessUser
HomelessUser Member Posts: 5 New User
edited July 2022 in Swift and Spin Series
SoI decided to reset my internet settings to default and as I click reset it showed me an error. "Your windows has ran into a problem". And then it kept restarting...until now. 

{Thread was edited to add model name to the title}

Answers

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Hi!!

@HomelessUser        

I Recommend you to disconnect AC adapter from your laptop. Then press & hold power button for 10 to 15 seconds, So that laptop goes off completely. Rest the unit for 5 minutes. Power on the unit back and check what happens. While posting back the results, please share the exact model # of your computer. 
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• HomelessUser
    Balatekie said:
    Hi!!

@HomelessUser        

I Recommend you to disconnect AC adapter from your laptop. Then press & hold power button for 10 to 15 seconds, So that laptop goes off completely. Rest the unit for 5 minutes. Power on the unit back and check what happens. While posting back the results, please share the exact model # of your computer. 

My model is N17W5 and it didnt work.
  • Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Balatekie said:
    Hi!!

@HomelessUser        

Thanks for the reply and sorry to know that the issue persists. Laptop model # will be like this [example: SP315-51-36A2]

Please locate the exact full model # of your computer and let us know. 
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• HomelessUser
    Balatekie said:
    Balatekie said:
    Hi!!

@HomelessUser        

Thanks for the reply and sorry to know that the issue persists. Laptop model # will be like this [example: SP315-51-36A2]

Please locate the exact full model # of your computer and let us know. 
    Oh! My bad, SpinSP314-51-376C
  • Kim675768
    Kim675768 Member Posts: 3 New User
    How to fix this please Acer aspire ES14 every time I open my laptop always this I need to restart again to open it

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,700 Trailblazer
    That is showing that the battery is too low to start the OS. Do you have the charger connected, and does it show the system is charging? The charger may have failed...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.