Acer swift 7 SF713 not charging

otldannyel
otldannyel Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I've been using my acer swift7 (sf713) for 1year and 6months and its battery started to refuse charging(i can only use it when its plugged in) i went to the acer store and they put it into warranty, they said that the battery is damaged and need a replacement. I asked them , what could be the reason, they said that it might be due to inconsistency in charging( charging at 50%, the next day 80% and so on) In my case, i'vebeen using it normally and I have to admit
that sometimes i charge it at the level 40%
and above when i need it for the day and dont
want to bring my charger. Is it really a thing, i
mean the inconsistency of charging causes
damage to the laptop? Because I think that
laptop these days must withstand or is smart
enough to power manage the charging.

And also they said that there is a possibility that the battery might be phased out or is not available anymore, like what?! 
Should they always have a battery for replacement? Ive been using my laptop for not to long and they are saying that they cant do anything if ever the battery is not available anymore. 

My laptops warranty is for 2yrs
And 1year for the battery

Answers

• Hello! Have you checked the battery status at acer care center? Also, have you tried resetting the internal battery?
    https://youtu.be/NfhgnxUJoZo
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • otldannyel
    otldannyel Member Posts: 2 New User
    Hello! Have you checked the battery status at acer care center? Also, have you tried resetting the internal battery?
    https://youtu.be/NfhgnxUJoZo
    I already tried it. They also tried it at the acer store but nothing happened
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)