not able to register aspire laptop for extended warranty

Options
anjithkrishnan
anjithkrishnan Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives
hai,
recently i have purchased acer aspire laptop & i was trying to extend my warranty.while entering the serial key im always getting message as 'invalid serial key'.pls help.tried several times.
i have tried this link https://www.shopacer.co.in/Warranty/ShopAcer_AllInOne_Registration.aspx.
pls help me

Best Answer

• anjithkrishnan

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    Options
    it was actually a mistake from my side , instead of letter 'I' , i wrote number '1' in the serial no.now its fine.

anyways thank you for the support @MohideenThamby.u r the only one replied to my post. Good day bro :)

Answers

• MohideenThamby
    MohideenThamby Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

Options
    You should purchase extended warranty within 7 days of buying that product
  • anjithkrishnan

Tinkerer

Options
    i bought this laptop on last wednesday bro
  • anjithkrishnan

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    Options
    it was actually a mistake from my side , instead of letter 'I' , i wrote number '1' in the serial no.now its fine.

anyways thank you for the support @MohideenThamby.u r the only one replied to my post. Good day bro :)
  • MohideenThamby

Tinkerer

Options
    Bro, i'm new user only. I brought my laptop this week. they sent me username and password but I don't know how to activate license for antivirus protection software. will you help me?
  • anjithkrishnan

Tinkerer

Options
    Bro,just install the antivirus software & there will be an option to enter the serial key / or renew antivirus.u have to enter the key in that option.i didn't get any free antivirus so i dont know about this.but this is the normal procedure.surely it will work 👍
  • MohideenThamby

Tinkerer

Options

anyways thank you for the support @MohideenThamby.u r the only one replied to my post. Good day
    <3