Does the Helios 300 PH317-53-77HB model come with a 144hz refresh rate

flamesjeffery
flamesjeffery Member Posts: 4 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I do realize that this particular model is not yet available but I would still like to know ahead of time since this is the one I am interested in getting. I noticed on the model's page it never stated if it has has 144hz display while the other models do. 

Answers

• flamesjeffery
    Model Name: PH315-52-72RG

Model Name: PH317-53-77HB

• I believe it is possible, as long as your current model has a 40-pin connector. To verify this, check the model of your monitor like this:

Then go to this site and make sure your current monitor has a 40-pin connector: http://www.panelook.com/modeldetail.php?id=37192

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • flamesjeffery
    I genuinely appreciate the help but the problem is that I don't yet have the model. I'm trying to find out if this particular model ships with 144hz or not because on it's page it doesnt indicate whether it has it or not while all the other models do. It must be an editing error. This is a deciding factor for if I get it or not. I'm not interested in getting it unless it's 144hz
  • I understand! I'll try to get more information about this notebook model with the moderator.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • flamesjeffery
    Much appreciation man. Let me know if you find anything 
  • LeeZingerr
    LeeZingerr Member Posts: 5 New User
    Can you please update us on this issue? I'm about to buy the laptop and I really dont want to fall for false advertisement again...
  • If the display is 144hz, it should be highlighted in the upper case or display bezel.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer