Aspire VN7-592G can't get beyond 30% CPU utilization

Nusserdt
Nusserdt Member Posts: 3 New User
edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives
I use a Acer Aspire VN7-592G and I observe that is not possible for the CPU to get beyond 30% utilization like this screenshot shows:

If I set the system under pressure everything get very slow, but the 70% rest CPU doesn't get touched.

How can investigate this issue?

SYSTEM:
System-SKU:                                         Aspire VN7-592G_1039_1.11

OPERATING SYSTEM:
Betriebssystemname:                            Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Version:                                               10.0.17134 Build 17134

CPU:
Prozessor:                                            Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2601 MHz, 4 Kern(e), 8 logische(r) Prozessor(en)

BIOS:
BIOS-Version/-Datum                            Insyde Corp. V1.11, 28.06.2016
SMBIOS-Version                                     3.0

RAM:
Gesamter physischer Speicher:                  16.248 MB
Verfügbarer physischer Speicher:               11.387 MB
Virtueller Arbeitsspeicher: Max. Größe:      17.272 MB
Virtueller Arbeitsspeicher: Verfügbar:        11.156 MB

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    Open Conrol Panel. Search 'power plan'. Click 'choose a power plan' in left pane. Change setting to 'high performance'. Shutdown. Turn machine back on. Charger must also be plugged in and battery near 100% charged BEFORE starting high pressure programs and games. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Nusserdt
    Hey jackE, unfortunately I don't mentioned that my Power Plan was already on High Performance Settings, I am also plugged my Laptop all the time. The Batterie show's 100% (Charged).
  • Have you already placed 100% here too?
    Resultado de imagem para processor 100 opes de energia
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Nusserdt
    @JackE this are my current settings:

• Put in 100% here: Akkubetrieb 0%
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)