I have a aspire 3 a315-53-p4my model I want to know About the specifications of the motherboard

dkmanesar
dkmanesar Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
Motherboard is kbl  metapod_kl

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Can you tell us the name of the store and the country where you bought the notebook?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• What information do you want to get? Maximum ram capacity? Does it support ssd m2 2280?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • dkmanesar

Tinkerer

I want to know about the m.2 slot does it have or not if it have is it support sata or PCIe 
    2.how  much ram  the motherboard support or which kind single channel or dual channel because presently it has single channel 4 gb ddr4 2400mhz and I want upgrade to 4gb ddr4 2400 mhz dual channel to slot2
  • dkmanesar

Tinkerer

What information do you want to get? Maximum ram capacity? Does it support ssd m2 2280?
    I want to know about the m.2 slot does it have or not if it have is it support sata or PCIe 
    2.how  much ram  the motherboard support or which kind single channel or dual channel because presently it has single channel 4 gb ddr4 2400mhz and I want upgrade to 4gb ddr4 2400 mhz dual channel to slot2
  • This model uses the same motherboard as the a515-51! Yes, it is possible to work in dual channel! About ssd nvme, the a515-51 models are able to work at gen3x2 speed and probably the a315-53 model also achieves, since they both use the same motherboard.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• However, I will ask the moderator about the nvme

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• dkmanesar

Tinkerer

This model uses the same motherboard as the a515-51! Yes, it is possible to work in dual channel! About ssd nvme, the a515-51 models are able to work at gen3x2 speed and probably the a315-53 model also achieves, since they both use the same motherboard.
    Thanks egydiocoelho
  • Can you enter only the first ten numbers of the part number?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• dkmanesar

Tinkerer

Can you enter only the first ten numbers of the part number?
    Which component  part number
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• dkmanesar

Tinkerer

edited July 2019
    SN : NXH38SIO10XXXXXXXXXXXX
    SNID: XXXXXXXXXXXX

[Post edited to remove inappropriate or personal content -Acer-Manny]

• Please edit and post only the first 10 numbers!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• dkmanesar

Tinkerer

edited July 2019
    Please edit and post only the first 10 numbers!
    SN : NXH38SIO10xxxxxxxxx
    SNID: 9190xxxxxxxxxxx

[Edited by Moderator]
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Can you tell us the name of the store and the country where you bought the notebook?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• dkmanesar

Tinkerer

dkmanesar said:
    Please edit and post only the first 10 numbers!
    SN : NXH38SIO10
    SNID: 9190565213
    Flipkart.com , India
  • dkmanesar

Tinkerer

Flipkart.com , India
  • rog34
    rog34 Member Posts: 2 New User
    dkmanesar said:
    Flipkart.com , India
    i bought the same model no. laptop and i m curious about does it really support nvme ssd..     helppppppp 
  • rog34
    rog34 Member Posts: 2 New User
    store: flipkart.com
    can you please help ? how to find does this laptop support nvme drive
  • Deejay_tech
    Deejay_tech Member Posts: 356 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
    4 gb ram is soldered to the motherboard and there is only 1 ram slot free, where i think you can put in a 16gb ram , for a total of 4 + 16= 20gb ram.

yes it supports nvme ssd.
    My personal Acer m/c's
    1) Gaming: Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315-51
    Config:Core i5 8300H, 16GB, 250GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 1050ti GPU

2) Daily Use: Acer Aspire A315-53  59GR
    Config: Core i5 8250u, 8GB, 256 SSD, 1TB HDD, IPS FHD 

3) Linux Learning: Acer Aspire A315-53 P4MY
    Config: Pentium Gold 4417U, 8 GB, 256 SSD, 500GB HDD.
  • Acer technical support in Brazil stated this to a Brazilian user:

<div>Please be advised that we do not provide technical support to modify the original factory settings of the equipment. If you wish to make equipment modifications, it is your responsibility.</div><div><br></div><div>The specifications of this equipment do not include that you have the M.2 connection to add a Flash Disk SSD, but this model can be distributed with this connection. If the M.2 connector for SATA III is available, it uses up to two PCI Express (PCIe × 2) channels, which can also be referred to as the Socket 2 (B & M key) configuration. Acer does not recommend making changes to the machine's original factory configuration, so we are unable to provide technical support. Any changes you make will be your responsibility.</div><div><br></div><div>Form factor: M.2 2280: 80mm x 22mm x 3.65mm, with two notches in positions B and M.</div>

However, it is ideal that you expand the pcie ports to verify:

Resultado de imagem para hwinfo64 ssd

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Appleteck5097
    Appleteck5097 Member Posts: 18 Troubleshooter
    It support nvme sSD?