Urgently seeking help- My brand new ACER SWIFT LAPTOP (SF312-52G) suddenly become Terribly Slow

Mounika
Mounika Member Posts: 4 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hello,
I bought my new Acer laptop (with intel core i5, RAM 4GB, and Optane Memory, SF312-52G model) just 3 months ago and I have been using it carefully for my basic study activities (mostly MS office and Matlab are used). 
All of a sudden, it starts working very slowly. To open start menu bar, the browser, to open any folder is terribly slow as if its a 20 year old model PC. I can not even type for an application in the search box. I am very much disappointed by this slow functioning. I could not even find a straight forward help from Acer Support and their customer service center. 

Can anyone kindly suggest me how can I fix the issue to improve my laptop performance and speed. 
Thank you very much in advance. 

Kind Regards, 
Mounika, Rome, Italy. 

Answers

• Hello! Have you checked that the disk is 100% in the task manager?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)