I need help nitro 5 an515-52

BogdanX904
BogdanX904 Member Posts: 51 Die Hard WiFi Icon
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I have an acer nitro 5 an515-52 and yesterday the keyboard started bugging, for example when I pressed r it typed rg, some keys didn't work etc. I went trough some settings and got it fixed. That's not important. Before fixing I took the W key out to look for dust, and now I can't get the keycap back in. It just won't snap in place. It's physically broken I am pretty sure. Where could I get a spare keycap in Romania?

Answers

• Balu
    Balu Ally Posts: 95
    I have an acer nitro 5 an515-52 and yesterday the keyboard started bugging, for example when I pressed r it typed rg, some keys didn't work etc. I went trough some settings and got it fixed. That's not important. Before fixing I took the W key out to look for dust, and now I can't get the keycap back in. It just won't snap in place. It's physically broken I am pretty sure. Where could I get a spare keycap in Romania?
    Hi,
    you can contact the acer support and they can redirect you to the recommended store. 
    https://www.acer.com/ac/ro/RO/content/home

• BogdanX904
    BogdanX904 Member Posts: 51 Die Hard WiFi Icon
    Will I keep the warranty, and get my HDD fixed(it was broken since I got it) or my CPU repasted under the warranty with the broken keycap?