Is there a diagnostic tool i can use for Acer AltosR380 F2 ?

Tmansiyaya
Tmansiyaya Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 1 in 2019 Archives
Hi Guys please assist, i have a client that has an Acer AltosR380 F2  server i their environment, the client advises that the servers fan are making a lot of noise, i need tool that will help run a full diagnostics test on the server please assist. 

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good evening Tmansiyaya !

What operating system is installed on the server?
    This type of diagnosis must be implemented through software by the network administrator.

The software available for this model is at this link: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/ID/content/support-product/4770;-;

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Tmansiyaya
    Tmansiyaya Member Posts: 2 New User
    @MaClane thanks for your your response, to answer your question windows server 2016 server essentials is installed on the server.
    I have gone through the link you provided, but i can't find the software i'm looking for, I was  looking for something like acer care center but for servers as i wanna run a couple of diagnostic test on that server, as i suspect that the server might be experiencing hard ware failures.
  • MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    The Care Center does not have server versions, as far as I am aware.
    In this case, I believe that it should begin with the basics, a physical overhaul and physical cleaning of the equipment.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!