Problem with perfomance during gaming nitro 5 (an515-42-r83a)

Options
Kodaa
Kodaa Member Posts: 4 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I have notebook - acer nitro 5 (an515-42-r83a) 
and when i want to play some more demanding games like Tom Clancy's Ghost Reacon, The Witcher III or even Fortnite, i have more FPS than when i'm playing League of Legends, i don't think that should be like that, because League of legends isn't that demanding like those games, i tried to update my graphic card drivers many times but still i got 40 fps when i'm fightitng. If anyone knows how to solve it, please let me know. Thank you.

Answers

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    edited July 2019
    Options
    BEFORE gaming make sure your Battery is charged to 100% and then KEEP it plugged into charge whilst gaming, 

Make sure your graphics drivers are updated to this version and click express upgrade

Make sure High Performance is selected under Power Plan in Nitrosense when on AC

After that make sure your RX560x is selected in Switchable Graphics for your games and your games are set on High Performance, you must import your games .exe using the Browse tab in pic below

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• Kodaa
    Options
    I already installed the newest drivers for my graphic card, i also had set my Rx560x in swichable graphics and High Performance is also set in Nitrosense, but nothing helped. I still got about 40 fps when fighting in league of legends. But thank you for your help. If you know something else it could cause the problem with FPS drops, let me know i would be grateful
  • andylb
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Kodaa said:
    I already installed the newest drivers for my graphic card, i also had set my Rx560x in swichable graphics and High Performance is also set in Nitrosense, but nothing helped. I still got about 40 fps when fighting in league of legends. But thank you for your help. If you know something else it could cause the problem with FPS drops, let me know i would be grateful

Did you import each game as the pic shows? Also what temperature are you getting in that game?

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• Kodaa
    Options
    andylb said:
    Kodaa said:

Did you import each game as the pic shows? Also what temperature are you getting in that game?
    Yes i imported LolLauncher, and chose the high perfomance. And my temperature during the game is about 50°C on both, GPU and CPU
  • andylb
    Options
    Then you've done all that I know to tune game performance and your temps are great.

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• Kodaa
    Options
    andylb said:
    Then you've done all that I know to tune game performance and your temps are great.
    Yes, that's why i asked for help here, i tried everything i know to solve it, but still without success. But thank you for your time and your advice