Weird problem with touchpad helios 300

Options
PorygonFTW
PorygonFTW Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Today I noticed that if I lightly push down on my touchpad on my helios 300 there is give and it makes a sort of clicking sound. Should I be concerned about this or is possible for me to take my laptop apart and correct this issue.

Answers

• sri369
    sri369 ACE Posts: 2,623 Pathfinder
    Options
    Today I noticed that if I lightly push down on my touchpad on my helios 300 there is give and it makes a sort of clicking sound. Should I be concerned about this or is possible for me to take my laptop apart and correct this issue.
    I just checked mine... it does that on mine too :-) what you heard is a "click" that is same as tapping touchpad to have it function like a mouse click.
    Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ACCEPT - if helped resolve
    ---------
    Nitro 7 - AN715-51 - user benchmark: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/37631045
  • PorygonFTW
    PorygonFTW Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    sri369 said:
    I just checked mine... it does that on mine too :-) what you heard is a "click" that is same as tapping touchpad to have it function like a mouse click.
    I was not referring to the normal click that happens when you press down the touchpad. There is a preliminary click that doesn't do anything before the actual click.