Parvu_Iulian
Parvu_Iulian Member Posts: 2 New User
edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives
Salut.
Dețin un laptop Acer Aspire E1-571G din 2014 cu
 procesor i3-3110M 2.4GHz  
memorie RAM 4GB DDR3 kingston.

Problema este:
Vreau să fac un upgrade la memoria ram. Din câte am aflat laptopul meu suportă maximum 8GB RAM.
1) Dar nu știu care este frecvența maximă suportată. memorie actuală cică are 800 MHz dar eu vreau să iau una de 1600 Mhz.
2) Am folosit programul Speccy și îmi arată că memoria ram pe care o am are 1.35V. Bine, dar eu am desfăcut laptop-ul și pe slotul unde se află memoria ram scrie: DDR3 1.5V 40R LSN
Deci, ce memorie să iau, una de 1.35v sau de 1.5v?
Nu prea știu ce să spun, și nu am nici prea multă încredere în acest program speccy de vreme ce el spune că am 4 sloturi de memorie ram din care 2 sunt libere. Dar am desfăcut laptop-ul si am doar 2 sloturi de memorie ram din care doar unul e liber.

Hello.
I own an Acer Aspire E1-571G laptop from 2014 with
 processor i3-3110M 2.4GHz
RAM 4GB DDR3 Kingston.

The problem is:
I want to upgrade to ram memory. From what I found my laptop supports up to 8GB of RAM.
1) But I do not know what is the maximum frequency supported. current memory says it has 800 MHz but I want to take one of 1600 Mhz.
2) I used the Speccy program and it shows me that the ram memory I have is 1.35V. Okay, but I've unleashed the laptop and on the slot where the ram memory is written: DDR3 1.5V 40R LSN
So what memory to take, a 1.35v or a 1.5v?
I do not really know what to say, and I do not have too much confidence in this speccy program since he says I have 4 ram memory slots out of which 2 are free. But I've unleashed my laptop and I only have two ram memory slots, of which only one is free.

[User posted in Romanian Language. Used Google Translator and changed the language to English - Acer David]

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good evening Parvu_Iulian !

First, always post in the native language of the forum, in this case, in English.

This model supports at most 8Gb of RAM (2 slots, 2x4Gb each) DDR3 1066 / 1333Mhz

As for the frequency displayed, there is absolutely nothing wrong.
    DDR memories work with 2 pulses per clock.
    That is, 800 x2 = 1600Mhz
    But the chipset of your device, depending on the version, can limit the clock to 1333mhz.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Parvu_Iulian
    Parvu_Iulian Member Posts: 2 New User
    As far as I can understand, I can put up to 4 MB of Ram / slot slot

so two 4GB pads

I just wanted to put a single 8GB memory
    But I think it will not work.

Can you give me a link to the source of the specs?
    Where did you picture?

Translated with Google translate . 
  • MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    This information is officially taken from the model's service manual.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!