GTX 1050Ti , graphics driver not installing

shrey
shrey Member Posts: 3 New User
edited October 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi there, 
I have a Predator Helios 300(PH315-51).
Recently I updated to the latest version of windows which is win10-1903.
So the laptops started crashing a few times a week, the reason being Driver_Power_State_Failure.
And then suddenly one day it stopped showing my graphics card on device manager. Also while I tested a game the only graphics I could use was the UHD 630.
I contacted acer and they replaced my motherboard.
And even after I received it with a new motherboard.
I couldn't install any of the drivers(for ex. Wifi driver)
Software update aslo failed. I checked the version it was win10-1709. So I downloaded win10-1803, updated all the drivers. My graphics card was displayed on device manager with a yellow caution sign. I updated it many times and from every possible way, I downloaded it from NVIDIA'S site and from driver easy even I used DDU(display driver uninstaller)
And the freshly installed the drivers but the problem keeps on continuing.
So again I installed win10-1809 and win10-1903 to check if it was OS problem and then updated all the driver like I did before but it still showed a yellow bang. 
When I go to the properties of GTX 1050Ti, it shows *windows has stopped this device beacuse it was causing problems.(code 43)*
What should I do.
I edit videos for YouTube and and also play games. I can't live without it.
Please help @acercommunity
I need help @acercommunity

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Have you tried reinstalling windows by pressing alt + f10 before the Acer logo?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Have you tried reinstalling windows by pressing alt + f10 before the Acer logo?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)