Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Cpu upgrade for Nitro 50

SiranaSirana Posts: 2Member New User
Hi, i'we had the Nitro 50 for a wile and i see that the i5 isn't what i originily wanted. I know that you guys solder CPU-s to the poket But how do i upgrade it to a I7 8700K

FAQ & Answers

• IronFlyIronFly Posts: 18,303ACE Trailblazer
    do you mean the nitro N50-600?
    it's a desktop and desktops don't have a soldered CPU

N50-600 supports
    CPU Intel Core i7 8700 LGA 3.2G 12M 2666 1151 65W Coffee Lake-S 3.2G (not the K model)
    I'm not an Acer employee.
  • MaClaneMaClane Posts: 10,248ACE Trailblazer
    Good afternoon Sirana !

Which EXACT template of your desktop?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um "Curtir", marque como "Solucionado" e clique em "Promover"!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a like, flag as "Fixed" and click "Promote"!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

ACE Trailblazer 2014 - 2019